The Anchor Weighted Blanket is available in two sizes and three weights per size. Choosing the right weight for a weighted blanket is simple. A blanket should be around ten to twelve percent of your body weight, within a pound or two. So, a person weighing 150 pounds would choose the 15-pound option. The throw (48"x72") size will comfortably cover one sleeper, while the Queen (60"x80") can cover two. Petite measures 36 x 48" and is available in a 5-pound option.
Plus, for every Anchor Weighted Blanket purchased, Malouf will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Malouf Foundation, which fights child sex trafficking and exploitation.
- Promotes relaxation and restorative sleep
- Comes in three sizes: Throw measures 48" x 72" and Queen measures 60" x 80", and both are available in 12, 15, and 20-pound options; Petite measures 36 x 48" and is available in a 5-pound option
- Glass beads create gentle pressure
- Outer blankets are easily washable; inner blankets should only be spot cleaned and hand washed
- Removable, silky-soft microfiber cover is hypoallergenic and stain resistant
- Outer blanket features elegant channel stitching for a designer look, available in two classic colors
- 100% cotton inner blanket for all-season comfort with 10-tie system for secure fit
- Baffle-box design evenly distributes and encases glass beads; 3-year warranty